Yar, that was the first time I actually had a face-to-face with a Singapore Idol finalist, so I kinda over-reacted. Unlike you all lah, Sly, Christopher, Olinda.. I only saw one. And she's the only one. SO!! IM SO VERY EXCITED!! She's damn short. But kinda cute and funky. Was with a guy. Maybe it's her boyfriend? They seemed kinda close.
Yup. Went town with Steph to meet Zack and Ben. Then kbox and movie at Cine. Enjoyed myself. Today's the last day I can really enjoy myself as tmr will be the posting results. Wed, schooling. Oh yar, tmr's goin to Queensway to buy/see shoes with Mel. Hope I can find a budget-ed and nice pair. =x
Watched Son of the Mask. Kinda exaggerated. But overall, funny lor. Oh yar, Daphne watched Swing Girls. It's a Japan movie about some girl band. Hope we can catch it with the band girls next time. Lol.
After all, took neoprints. Then the 2 Westerners sent us back to Tamp. Lol. It's actually very far for them, but since they want, then let them be. And Ben got lost I think. He took bus to Pasir Ris instead of back to Tampines Interchange to meet Zack. Lol. Funny people.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:34 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand